SMACNA is looking for a confident and competent Senior Marketing Manager to elevate the marketing of our association products, events and services. This primarily involves developing marketing plans, strong copy writing skills, and the ability to analyze results and adapt as needed. The net result of implementing these strategies will be a stronger market presence for the organization along with higher non-dues revenue.
The ideal candidate will have significant hands-on experience with email marketing, collateral development, social media campaign development, and paid search.
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the association’s information products, events and services.
- Management of all non-dues marketing activities and providing guidance and feedback to professionals in other departments and chapters.
- Writing various type of content including promotions, short articles and social media posts.
- Producing ideas for promotional events or activities and organizing them efficiently.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the association’s online presence and social media channels. Content should drive behavior and response while helping frame the industry in a positive light.
- Supervise the production process on marketing material from pitching design concepts, to implementation, to monitoring performance for individual efforts and the department as a whole.
- Provide guidance and feedback to other departments in the organization as needed.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and industry shifts.
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
- Proven experience in marketing.
- Very strong writing skills – both marketing copy and editorial copy.
- Team player that shifts easily from leading on one project to supporting others.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking – always curious with a desire to seek more knowledge.
- Software skills preferred excel, powerpoint, photoshop a plus. HTML coding also a plus
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to speed with current online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Customer-oriented approach.
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field.
Candidates: Please provide cover letter, resume, and writing samples including collateral, social media and online content to email@example.com.
SMACNA is an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.