Several SMACNA members have asked SMACNA to develop a plan template that contractors can present to clients. This updated document should serve as a starting point in the development of your own COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan.
Updates are marked in red in the document and include:
* Guidance for critical infrastructure employees
* New guidance for jobsite visitors
* Acceptable use of N95 respirators and face coverings
* Policy when an employee has had close contact with an COVID-19 infected individual
* Recordkeeping and reporting updates
* New Appendix on temperature screening guidance
* PPE guidance additions
If there are any questions, please email Michael McCullion, SMACNA's Director, Market Sectors and Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the updated document.