Do you run your life, or does your life run you?
Does it seem like there is more to do with not enough time? Everyone and everything demanding your attention, i.e., Facebook, e-mail, phones, colleagues? In today’s world, with new technologies and social media, most of us are asked to get more done in less time. This program will help you develop basic personal and organizational skills to cut through all of the electronic noise and enhance your productivity. More than just time management, this webinar discusses the need to understand leadership priorities and ways to effectively set priorities.
- Identifying priorities – Examine the way you spend your day
- Organization 101 – Controlling your destiny throughout the day
- Eliminating time wasters and make your time more profitable
- Defining direction and purpose – Clarify your role in the organization
- Productivity Keys – Shrink cost while achieving maximum efficiency
- How to develop successful plans and implement effective change
- When, how, and where to delegate
Time Management Slides (1 per page)
Time Management Slides (3 per page)
Who Should Watch:
SMACNA Contractors and Chapter Executives
Date Presented: November 01, 2011 11:00 AM Eastern