The third in the five-part Federal Contracting webinar series reviewed how your company can take advantage of the opportunities available through new and existing Federal Government Small Business programs.
Not only will you learn about the types of projects currently in progress, you will also learn about the multitude of projects to come in the near future. You will also learn how to:
- Identify the most effective ways to successfully gain new contracts.
- Apply proven techniques for handling the Federal claims process.
- Easily identify Federal programs.
- Efficiently work through the full contract process.
- Evaluate the impact of the CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Program.
Edward DeLisle, Esq., Principal at Offit Kurman, practices in the areas of federal contracting, construction law, construction litigation and small business procurement and litigation. He has drafted and negotiated construction contracts, teaming agreements and joint venture agreements for subcontractors, contractors, developers and owners. Most recently, Ed was selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers lists in the field of Government Contracts.