March 26-27, 2020
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas at Las Colinas, Texas
Plan to join SMACNA’s senior leadership and your fellow chapter officers and chapter executives at the Association Leadership Meeting in Dallas, Texas.
This highly interactive event provides association leaders with an opportunity to:
- Work through chapter issues collaboratively with your peers
- Learn about SMACNA chapter products and services from staff content experts
- Engage with an industry and trade association expert, Eric Anderton, on volunteer leadership
- Hear from a panel of SMACNA Premier Partners on the impact of new technologies on their operations
- Share ways to increase member participation in chapter events
- Increase participation of younger contractors in chapter leadership
The meeting is structured to allow Chapter leaders the opportunity to meet with current SMACNA National elected leadership and senior staff in an informal setting. Ample time has been built into the schedule to allow for discussions on the items important to you.
Eric Anderton has more than two decades of career and entrepreneurial business experience, and 25 years of public speaking, small group facilitation and one-on-one mentoring. Since 2004, he has helped his construction clients increase profitability by clarifying their business purpose, building strategic plans, developing their best people, systematically innovating through obstacles, and executing their most important priorities.
Anderton has a B.A. in history and has spent almost 30 years studying ancient and modern history, leadership, and strategic principles. He knows that technology changes and empires rise and fall, but the fears, frustrations, desires and aspirations of humanity remain the same.