This event was held in February 2018. The 2019 event will be held March 3-7, 2019 in Tempe, AZ. Stay tuned for updates!
February 25 - March 1, 2018
Tempe (Phoenix), Arizona
This intensive 3 ½ day program features a faculty of top industry experts. Enrollment is limited to 35, guaranteeing individual participation with a small group of talented, motivated peers.
Why Attend? You will...
- Participate in a total involvement learning experience and receive an in-depth study of the issues and problems facing management in the sheet metal industry.
- Learn how to run a sheet metal company by focusing on the financial and administrative areas.
- Learn from top-name industry experts in the industry. Sessions include lectures, group activities, and case study work.
- Participate in group discussions to apply what you know and share your thoughts with others in the class.
The registration fee includes:
- program materials
- breakfast and lunch each day
2018 Registration fee:
- $2,490 before January 12, 2018
- $2,690 after January 12, 2018
**Additional registrants from the same company will receive a $200 discount applied upon verification.
Registered attendees will have accommodations made on their behalf by SMACNA at the program host hotel, Tempe Mission Palms Hotel.
Accommodations will be made on a space available basis, upon payment of the meeting registration fee. A credit card is required to guarantee your hotel reservation, and must presented at check-in for payment of your room, tax, and incidental charges. The room rate is $209/night plus tax and $15 resort fee.