February 26 - March 2, 2017
Tempe (Phoenix), Arizona
This intensive 3-1/2 day program features an A+ faculty of top industry experts. Enrollment is limited to 35, guaranteeing individual participation with a close-knit group of talented, motivated peers.
Why Attend? You will...
- Experience a cohesive, total involvement, learning experience on the issues and problems confronting management in the sheet metal industry.
- Focus on the financial and administrative aspects of running a sheet metal company. Position yourself on the leading edge of new ideas and quality management.
- Learn from top-name industry experts and professors from the sheet metal, HVAC and construction industry. Sessions include lectures, group activities and case study work and encourage individual participation.
- Participate in group discussions to apply what you know and interact with others. Share thoughts and insights with equally talented and ambitious peers.
The registration fee includes:
- program materials
- breakfast and lunch each day
- Monday dinner
To reserve your place in the program, log in and register online with payment. You must be a SMACNA member to attend this program.
- $2,690 after January 11, 2017
**Additional registrants from the same company will receive a $200 discount applied upon verification.
Attendees will have accommodations made on their behalf by SMACNA at the program host hotel, Tempe Mission Palms Hotel.
Accommodations will be made on a space available basis, upon payment of the meeting registration fee. A credit card is required to guarantee your hotel reservation, and must be presented at check-in for payment of your room, tax and incidental charges. The room rate is $199/night plus taxes and hospitality fee.