January 28-30, 2018
San Diego, California
Chapter Executive Institute (CEI) is annual continuing education program developed specifically for SMACNA chapter executives. The program includes educational sessions, local chapter reports, an overview of the upcoming convention, and serves as an information exchange among chapter executives and national SMACNA staff. CEI benefits both new chapter executives and those with many years’ experience.
Why Attend? You will...
- Build valuable relationships with other chapter executives facing the same issues and concerns.
- Participate in open dialogue with Vince Sandusky – stay up-to-date on current SMACNA and industry activities.
- Learn about the latest in labor relations, legislative affairs, market sectors, safety & health, and technical resources.
- Exchange new ideas and knowledge with fellow chapter executives.
- Learn how to better manage your chapter more efficiently.
- Participate in open forums with your peers – find out what works and what doesn’t work in running a chapter.
- Familiarize yourself with the convention hotel and surrounding areas, and plan for chapter night and other chapter activities during convention.
- Network and exchange ideas with fellow chapter executives either one-on-one or in a group setting.
The registration fee includes:
- Sunday evening reception
- Monday breakfast and lunch
- Tuesday breakfast
To reserve your place in the program, log in and register online with payment. This program is open to SMACNA chapter executives only.
Registration fee: $250
Chapter executives will have accommodations made on their behalf by SMACNA at The Westgate Hotel, 1055 Second Avenue, San Diego, CA.
Accommodations will be made on a space available basis, upon payment of the meeting registration fee. A credit card is required to guarantee your hotel reservation, and must be presented at check-in for payment of your room, tax and incidental charges. The room rate is $199/night plus taxes.