April 22-25, 2018
Experienced SMACNA Contractors know that their best project managers take ownership of their projects. This concentrated 2½ day program aims to build upon existing project management skills and strengthen proficiency.
*Recommended for project managers with two to five years project management experience. Participants should have some field experience and/or a college degree.
- Project Planning
- Customer-Focused Construction
- Time Management
- Change Order Management
- Financial Management
- Standards/Best Practices
Attendees Learn to:
- Plan projects to maximize profits and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain profitable customer relationships
- Build and lead powerful, integrated project teams
- Understand and master financial control of projects
The registration fee includes:
- program materials
- planned activities each day
Registration fee with room block discount:
- $1,995 before March 2, 2018
- $2,195 after March 2, 2018
**Additional registrants from the same company will receive a $200 discount upon verification.
Hotel reservations will be made on participants behalf by SMACNA at the program host hotel, Residence Inn Crabtree Hotel. Accommodations will be made on a space available basis, upon payment of the meeting registration fee.
A credit card is required to guarantee your hotel reservation, and must be presented at check-in for payment of your room, tax and incidental charges.
For further information contact Bridgette Bienacker, Director, Business Management and Membership at email@example.com.