March 20-22, 2017
St. Louis, Missouri
There’s no question that contractors who provide employee education and training reap the rewards of their investment. Developed for both new supervisors and those with several years experience, this program will put you on the right track to success in the field.
* Recommended for HVAC/sheet metal foremen, shop foremen, superintendents and other critical managers.
What will you learn? The Tools for Success.
• The attributes of a successful sheet metal supervisor
• The eight core values of a successful supervisor
• How to implement a time management system
• How to improve internal company communication
• The importance of documentation and follow-up
• How to develop a mentoring and coaching plan
• How to properly delegate and hold workers accountable
• How to manage conflict
• Tactics for job planning and project management
• How to motivate workers
The registration fee includes:
- program materials
- planned activities
- breakfast, lunch and dinner during the program
To reserve your place in the program, submit the online registration form with payment.
Registration fee with room block discount:
- $1,195 before February 3, 2017
- $1,395 after February 3, 2017
**Additional registrants from the same company will receive a $200 discount upon verification
Attendees will have accommodations made on their behalf by SMACNA at the program host hotel, Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel. Accommodations will be made on a space available basis, upon payment of the meeting registration fee.
A credit card is required to guarantee your hotel reservation, and must be presented at check-in for payment of your room, tax and incidental charges. The room rate is $100/night plus taxes.
For further information contact Bridgette Bienacker, Director, Business Management and Membership at email@example.com.