The Coalition advocates for a wide range of practical reforms in federal procurement, and to promote common sense procurement reforms that benefit the government, taxpayers, small businesses and the entire industry. Issues include:
- Change Orders
- Reverse Auctions
While the coalition works together broadly, not every organization has taken a position on every piece of legislation.
The Coalition is proud to support a Congressional Caucus formed by members of Congress who share these same goals.
About the Coalition
The Construction Industry Procurement Coalition is a coalition of 15 trade associations representing construction design professionals, prime contractors, specialty trade contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, sureties and surety bond producers. The Coalition represents tens of thousands of firms and individuals engaged in all facets of construction.
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- American Institute of Architects
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Subcontractors Association
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Construction Management Association of America
- Council on Federal Procurement of Architectural and Engineering Services
- Design-Build Institute of America
- International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants
- Independent Electrical Contractors
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors National Association
- Surety & Fidelity Association of America
- Women Construction Owners & Executives