About the Program
The Chapter Executive Institute (CEI) is an annual continuing education program developed specifically for SMACNA chapter executives. The program includes educational sessions, local chapter reports, an overview of the upcoming convention, and serves as an information exchange among chapter executives and national SMACNA staff. CEI benefits both new chapter executives and those with many years’ experience.
Why Attend? You will...
- Build valuable relationships with other chapter executives facing the same issues and concerns.
- Participate in open dialogue with Vince Sandusky – stay up-to-date on current SMACNA and industry activities.
- Learn about the latest in labor relations, legislative affairs, market sectors, safety & health, and technical resources.
- Exchange new ideas and knowledge with fellow chapter executives.
- Learn how to better manage your chapter more efficiently.
- Participate in open forums with your peers – find out what works and what doesn’t work in running a chapter.
- Familiarize yourself with the convention hotel and surrounding areas, and plan for chapter night and other chapter activities.
- Network and exchange ideas with fellow chapter executives either one-on-one or in a group setting.