What you don’t know can hurt you – especially where your firm’s financial statements are concerned. When you “enlist” in this Boot Camp, you will march through the paces and participate in drills based on real-world exercises. You will have the option to evaluate your organization’s financial conditions using your own financial statements. Learn to:
- Interpret financial statement for better company performance
- Calculate and interpret ratios and indicators, including R-scores
- Understand business entity types
- Work with credit
- Develop cash flow projections
- Understand equipment acquisition and leasing
- Use financial information for strategic and business planning and risk assessment
Using a variety of case studies, participants learn real world management techniques. The case studies simulate real-world business experiences where there are seldom “yes or no” answers.
This program will increase the knowledge, skills, and abilities of those individuals within a firm who are considered “non-financial personnel” but need to have the best understanding of the firm’s financial situations.