Each year, SMACNA recognizes its members for their outstanding occupational safety and health performance through SMACNA’s Safety Excellence Award Program (SSEAP).This year’s results for the 2015 safety survey shows that safety and health are a high priority for SMACNA contractors.
SMACNA is proud to acknowledge the 2015 SSEAP winners in the following man-hour categories and to salute the top chapters with the highest level of survey participants. Second and third place winners received their trophies in the mail this summer.
First-place winners will be recognized and receive their trophies at the SMACNA Annual Convention in Colorado Springs on Wednesday Sept. 30 at the annual business meeting.
The 2015 safety award winners are:
Over 500,000 hours
- Apollo Mechanical Contractors – Wilsonville, Ore.
- J.M. Brennan Inc. – Milwaukee
- Corval Group – St. Paul, Minn.
- University Mechanical and Engineering Contractors – Tempe, Ariz.
- Icon Mechanical and Engineering LLC. – Granite City, Ill.
- GRP Mechanical Company Inc. – Bethalto, Ill.
- Martin Petersen Company Inc. – Kenosha, Wis.
- Rock Hill Mechanical Corp. – St. Louis
- Marelich Mechanical – Hayward, Calif.
- Couts Heating and Cooling – Corona, Calif.
- Indoor Environmental Services – Sacramento, Calif.
- E. J. Bartells – Renton, Wash.
- Peterson Mechanical Inc. – Sonoma, Calif.
- Temp Control Mechanical Services – Longview, Wash.
- Cattrell Companies Inc. – Toronto, Ohio
- Geauga Mechanical Co. Inc. – Chardon, Ohio
- International Test and Balance Inc. – Des Plaines, Ill.
- C&C Sheet Metal LLC – Indianapolis
- Bellevue Mechanical Inc. – Bellevue, Wash.
- West Coast ASM – San Jose, Calif.
- Gerard Sheet Metal Fabricators – East Brunswick, N.J.
- Triangle Metals Inc. – Nederland, Texas
- Luthe Sheet Metal Inc. – Cherry Hill, N.J.
- H&R Mechanical Systems Inc. – Everett, Wash.
Chapter Participation Awards
- SMCA of Philadelphia and Vicinity
- SMACNA Western Washington
- SMACNA Cleveland
SMACNA congratulates all our award winners on an excellent year. We want to thank those members who participated in the program and we invite all SMACNA members to continue to strive toward the goal of improved safety excellence.