Deborah Wyandt, SMACNA’s executive director of labor relations, recently sat down with SMART General President Joseph Sellers to talk about some of the issues and challenges facing SMACNA members and the industry in general.
General President Sellers covered industry growth and the challenge of growing the union.
Other questions he discussed include:
- What do you see as the greatest challenge facing the sheet metal industry?
- How can SMACNA work with SMART to encourage industry growth?
- How can locals manage the cost of health care without losing quality?
- What is the biggest challenge of being SMART General President?
- What’s the most rewarding aspect of your job?
- What would you like members to know about you?
Follow the YouTube link to view the entire video.