Hot new topics for 2018 put your leaders on success track
SMACNA’s newly expanded 2018 Supervisor Training Academy features more industry experts and new content to teach new and up-and-coming leaders how to meet real-world challenges.
In addition to Kevin Dougherty’s expert sessions on effective leadership, productivity, and profitability, the program has added speakers Stephane McShane and Nic Bittle to share their wisdom and experience on driving project success and developing your workforce.
Registration is now open—sign up by the early bird deadline Feb. 2 and receive a discount.
In this content-rich, 2½-day, hands-on course, your supervisors—from shop foremen to superintendents—will learn:
- The attributes of a successful sheet metal supervisor including the eight core values of a successful supervisor.
- How to implement a time management system.
- How to improve internal company communication.
- The importance of documentation and follow-up.
- How to develop a mentoring and coaching plan.
- How to properly delegate and hold workers accountable.
- How to manage conflict.
- Tactics for job planning and project management.
- How to motivate workers.
Additional employees from the same company will receive a discount. Sign up today on SMACNA’s Educational Programs webpage.
For more information, contact Bridgette Bienacker, SMACNA's director of business management and membership, firstname.lastname@example.org.