To be successful in your business development efforts, you need a roadmap that encompasses your company’s strategic initiatives, existing markets, potential new markets, clients, and the responsibilities of key staff.
Brian Moore, a principal at FMI Corp., will focus on industry best practices that will do just that during his convention session “Successful Marketing and Business Development Strategies” (a New Horizons Foundation project) on Monday, Oct. 17, at SMACNA’s 73rd Annual Convention in Phoenix.
He will tackle:
- Benefits of a marketing plan
- Developing your marketing strategy
- Evaluating your competitive environment
- Customer targeting
- Differentiation strategies to consider
- Creating your value proposition
- Marketing communication tools
- Building long-term customer relationships
- Evaluating your marketing effectiveness
At FMI Corp., Mr. Moore focuses on consulting with contractors on strategic, organizational, and operational issues. His clients count on him as an industry leader and trusted adviser as they plan the future of their business. Often, this involves combining in-depth market and company analysis with judgment and experience to chart the organization’s future.
SMACNA’s Annual Convention takes place at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Oct. 16-19. Don’t delay! Register today on SMACNA’s Annual Convention webpage.