SMACNA’s College of Fellows elected eight new members at its recent meeting. Induction into the College is a high honor and reflects years of exemplary service and industry involvement.
The new College of Fellows members are:
- Craig Benson, Paramount Sheet Metal Ltd., Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.
- James Bigham, SMARCA of Minnesota - North Dakota - South Dakota Inc., Minneapolis.
- Tom DeMusis, William J. Donovan Company, Philadelphia.
- Milt Goodman, ACCO Engineered Services, San Leandro, Calif.
- Rick Hermanson, Hermanson Company, Kent, Wash.
- Joe Isom, California Sheet Metal, El Cajon, Calif.
- Thomas Keating, SMACNA - Colorado, Denver.
- Jack Knox, R.F. Knox Company Inc., Smyrna, Ga.
These new members will be formally inducted into the College of Fellows during SMACNA’s 75th Annual Convention in San Diego at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, Oct. 14 to 17.