Help prepare your company to let the next generation step up and assume leadership roles as the baby boomer generation retires. This new book guides a firm in creating a formal process for leadership development. The latest addition to SMACNA’s Contractor Operations Manual covers Management Succession and explains why having a plan in place is critically important to all organizations, especially when workforce shortages are of utmost concern.
The new book guides a firm in creating a formal process for leadership development. It illustrates the ways members can turn this potential crisis into an opportunity while gaining a competitive advantage. The free members-only report highlights the benefits of internal management succession, best practices, and outlines a process for effective management succession.
SMACNA’s Contractor Operations Manual covers the nonfinancial aspects of operating a contracting business and is available free to SMACNA members only.
The collection of books currently in the Contractor Operations Manual include:
- Construction Contracts: Alternative Delivery Methods
- Establishing Overhead and Burden in a Sheet Metal Business
- Guideline to Information Technology
- Management Succession Manual
- Materials and Inventory Management
- Principles of Job Costing
- Personnel Policies and Procedures