SMACNA’s annual College of Fellows Spring Meeting took place in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, March 29 -30. Several new business items were discussed, including the important task of officially electing five new members to the College of Fellows.
The exclusive membership in SMACNA’s College of Fellows is reserved for top industry professionals who have made significant contributions to advance the sheet metal industry, capping years of committed service and dedication. The newly elected members are:
- James Cesak, Tal-Mar Custom Metal, Crestwood, Illinois
- Nathan Dills, ACP Sheet Metal Company, Inc., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- James Myers, Sheet Metal Connectors, Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Glenn Parvin, Custom Architectural Sheet Metal Specialists, Inc., Detroit, Michigan
- Raymond Yeager, DMI Companies, Charleroi, Pennsylvania.
Formal induction for these five new members into the College of Fellows will take place at SMACNA’s 2019 Annual Convention in Austin, Texas this October 20-23.
Convention registration is now open. An early registration discount is available through July 15.