The International Training Institute has partnered with the Copper Development Association (CDA) and SMART Local #36 (St. Louis, Missouri) to present two educational programs this fall.
Soldering Techniques and Soldered Flat Seam Copper Metal Roof Installation Training Class
Two Day Course – October 30-31, 2019
- 3 - 4 Hour classroom session
- Soldering with Larry Peters (CDA)
- Copper roofing mockups with Vasse Vaught (CDA)
Understanding Requirements for Soldering to AWS B2.3:2018 Specification Soldering Procedure Performance Qualification Testing
One Day Course – November 1, 2019
- Presentation/demonstration on the requirements for AWS B2.3:2018 by Mark VanAvery
- Explanation of the performance qualification testing of AWS B2.3:2018 by Mark VanAvery
- AWS B2.3:2018 Performance Qualification testing
Please note that both courses are not ITI training classes, and all participants will be responsible for their expenses associated with this training. This includes travel, hotel, food, etc. There is also a $150.00 fee for the training that will be paid to the Copper Development Association (CDA).
Space at both of these training courses will be very limited, so interested members are encouraged to register early. Please contact Steve Sneed, Director of Training, at (314) 534-9680 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding registration, hotels, and training center location.