SMACNA’s Let’s Talk Shop podcast series features conversations with sheet metal contractors and executives on topics and trends related to their businesses — and summer is the perfect time to catch up on recent episodes you may have missed.
Join host Angie Simon, president of Western Allied Mechanical and president of SMACNA National, as she taps into unique insights and perspectives through engaging interviews and conversations with contractors and business owners on the latest factors impacting the industry.
Each podcast showcases the skills, knowledge, professionalism and business savvy of SMACNA members on key issues of importance to the future of the industry. The podcast format allows for an exchange of ideas through a natural conversational flow that covers a range of topics based on real world experiences and current developments.
2020 Let’s Talk Shop podcasts include:
- Episode 8: Integrated Project Delivery – A Conversation with Matt Cramer, president, Dee Cramer (January 2020)
- Episode 9: City Logistics – A Conversation with Al LaBella, VP, Blue Diamond Sheet Metal (February 2020)
- Episode 10: Women in Construction – A conversation with Ashley Duncan, mechanical division manager at General Sheet Metal (March 2020)
- Episode 11: The Challenges of COVID-19 – A conversation with Rick Hermanson, CEO of Hermanson Company, and Joseph Lansdell, president of Poynter Sheet Metal (April 2020)
- Episode 12: TAB Contractors and the Fight Against COVID-19 – A conversation with Matt Sano, president, Fisher Balancing Company, and technician Jennifer Lohr (May 2020)