Join SMACNA Premier Partner Johns Manville for an information-packed insulation and HVAC products webinar on Wednesday, February 24th at 2:00 PM ET.
Hosts Brennan Hall and Riley Peters take a deep dive into the latest innovations to JM’s HVAC insulation product line, key performance differentiators, and installation details you need to know before installing JM HVAC insulation products. Participants will also learn more about important specification factors and ever-changing code requirements.
The webinar will close with a live Q&A during which participants may submit questions related to HVAC products and systems directly to the hosts.
The webinar will cover topics such as
- New insulation solution for VVSD ducts
- Patented technology to help you manage waste from extra-large pallets
- The release of the highest R-Value (R-19) duct wrap on the market
- R-12 duct insulation solutions to meet the 2015 IECC
- Answers to FAQs about duct insulation
Additionally, all participants will receive a Certificate of Completion that may be submitted for one professional development hour (PDH)*.
Title: HVAC Insulation Product Webinar
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET
HVAC Account Manager
Associate HVAC Product Manager