SMACNA President Angie Simon and SMACNA Secretary-Treasurer Anthony Kocurek will join Christopher Ruch, Director of Training ay NEMI, and John Hamilton, Chief Operating Officer at ICB/TABB, for an informative webinar on Tuesday, April 27th that will illustrate how contractors can quickly increase their revenue streams by offering Ventilation Verification Assessments.
During this webinar, these experts will address the current increased market demand necessitated by schools and buildings needing HVAC improvements to mitigate the risk of pathogen transmission in order to create healthy indoor environments. Additional topics that will be covered include:
- How to provide a physical assessment of an existing HVAC system
- Recommending adjustments, repairs, upgrades, or replacements based on physical assessments
- Best practices to educate school districts and building owners enabling them to make informed decisions on proposed HVAC improvements
- Ways to offer, expand, and rebrand your existing services to include Ventilation Verification Assessments
- Preparing your company to meet market demand for ventilation assessments and upgrades following Federal grants
- Where and how to obtain available resources like marketing materials, sample test sheets, Methods of Procedures (MOP), white papers, training, and certification.
Topic: Ventilation Verification: Assessment of Existing HVAC Infrastructure
Date: Tuesday, April 27th
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET