SMACNA is offering members the opportunity to connect and discuss topics of interest with one another. Don’t miss this opportunity to visit the SMACNA booth and connect with your peers and friends to share your thoughts and experiences on the topics offered that day.
Each day will have a unique set of topics for discussion. These daily, moderated groups will be hosted directly inside the SMACNA exhibit booth. Just click the Zoom link to join the roundtable of interest, stay as long as you like, and feel free to visit each one while it's running.
Attendees of The SMACNA Edge Conference are invited to participate in lively and informative discussions on the following timely topics:
Tuesday, October 13, 12:50–1:35 p.m.
- Roundtable 1: Mentoring Rising Stars in Your Business
- Roundtable 2: Managing Projects and Supervising People – Lessons Learned Working Remote
- Roundtable 3: Peer Groups
- Roundtable 4: Efficient Shop Layout Considerations
Wednesday, October 14, 1:00–1:45 p.m.
- Roundtable 1: PreFab and Modular Fabrication Developments
- Roundtable 2: Safely Serving the Residential Customer During the Pandemic
- Roundtable 3: How Community Service Expands Your Company’s Visibility
- Roundtable 4: Effective Recruiting Practices for Non-Craft Employees
Thursday, October 15, 1:00–1:45 p.m.
- Roundtable 1: Impact of COVID – 19 on Technology in the Shop and Field
- Roundtable 2: Your Workforce and Community Standards – the Business Case for Diversity
- Roundtable 3: Integrated Project Delivery – Successes and Other Experiences
If you haven’t yet registered to attend, time is running out. Complete your registration today, and join in the fun, education, and conversation of this can’t-miss event.