Attention members: SMACNA want to hear from you!
We’re asking you to share your company’s recent experiences with workforce development, community engagement and more.
Whether you’ve recently implemented a new hiring strategy or you’re working on a cool community project or volunteer effort, we want to know more about the projects and initiatives you’re implementing to strengthen ties to your community.
Here are some topics that we’d love to hear about:
- Recruitment needs and current efforts for craft and non-craft positions
- Company diversity and inclusion initiatives
- How you navigated and helped the community during a COVID world
- Any pro-bono or volunteer work your company has done
- A project that benefits your community (community center, retirement home, etc.)
We know it’s a busy time of year and your teams are hard at work, so we’d like to highlight all that you do and give you well-deserved recognition in your communities.
Sharing your story with us could result in an article highlighting these efforts that you can take and use to promote your business. It could also be used for media outreach where you and your company could be featured in your local news, like Fisher Balancing in the Wall Street Journal.
To share your story with us, please reach out to Jeff Henriksen, Executive Director of Communications and Marketing, at email@example.com.