Learning the Newest Advancements in Technical Services
SMACNA’s Technical Services and Research staff will share SMACNA’s latest developments in technical services, apps, technical papers, model building code updates, and research with members during the Technical Services and Research Update at the 75th Annual Convention on Monday October 15.
Eli Howard, executive director, technical resources; Mark Terzigni, director, engineering and technical resources; along with key technical staff will take participants through SMACNA’s growing collection of technical services to help members make the most of their opportunities in HVAC, architectural, industrial, and specialty services applications.
Participants will take an inside look at SMACNA’s:
- Rectangular Industrial Duct Construction App
- Seismic Bracing Concrete Insert Testing
- Architectural Sheet Metal Soldering Technical Paper
- SMACNA and the Air Movement Control Association - Air Systems Engineering Technology Conference
- ICC-PMG Code Notes Program
- SMACNA’s “Technical Roadshow” Program
SMACNA’s 75th Annual Convention takes place at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in San Diego, Oct. 14-17.