This white paper provides practical tools and ideas to help contractors improve the Request for Information (RFI) process.
The end game is simple. Contractors need timely, accurate and complete information in order to fulfill their contractual obligations.
This timely white paper investigates the reasons why the RFI procedure has become largely ineffective in many cases and what can be done to improve the process. Developed by construction business experts Maxim Consulting Group, contractors will learn:
- The impacts if RFI responses are incomplete, inaccurate, or not timely
- The role of the contract methodology on the RFI process
- Contract specific language that may improve the RFI process
- Proven practices to minimize the impact of RFIs
- Expectations moving forward
In addition, appendixes include samples of a Request For Information, RFI Log, Job Status Report, and a diagram of the RFI Process.