Registration is now open for this always popular program being held on May 15 – 18, 2022 in Tempe, Arizona. Financial Boot Camp has been designed specifically for financial and non-financial personnel at member firms. Participants will gain general knowledge and an understanding of their firm’s full financial picture.
The program kicks off with a welcome reception on Sunday evening. Attendees will then learn how to:
- Interpret financial statements for better company performance;
- Calculate and interpret ratios and indicators, including R-scores;
- Understand business entity types;
- Work with credit;
- Develop cash flow projections;
- Understand equipment acquisition and leasing; and
- Use financial information for strategic and business planning and risk assessment.
SMACNA is proud to announce that John Murdough will once again be teaching the program. He is both a CPA and an MBA and is currently a partner at Henry and Horne, a consulting and accounting practice. Murdough is a nationally recognized instructor and workshop leader who combines in-depth construction industry experience with a rare gift for expert personal instruction.
Don’t miss this opportunity to both attend and send members of your staff who will benefit from this learning opportunity. Spaces are limited and may fill up quickly, so don’t delay.
Learn more about and register for Financial Boot Camp here.