The SMACNA Advanced PMI program will provide participants with a simulated experience of running a sheet metal project along with many of the associated challenges. These include understanding and managing project scope, estimating cost to complete, billings and cash flow, and change order management. Participants will learn how to better identify and manage a project's financials and think more strategically. The program will address many of a project's critical operational aspects, from site logistics to project tracking and forecasting.
Participants will learn about:
- Project tracking, managing schedule, impacts, delays, payment issues, change order impact and reporting.
- Industry-specific exercises and case studies.
- Reinforcement of leadership and management approaches
- Exposure to detailed project financial reports
Topics to be presented:
- The Impact of Productivity on Profit
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Mentoring, Coaching, and Performance Management
- Project Tracking, Financials, and Forecasting
- Negotiating Skills
- Improving Your Communication Skills / Conflict Management
- Meeting Management
If you have any questions about Advanced Project Managers Institute, please contact Shelly Dixon.