The device leverages passive exoskeleton technology that is intuitive, easy-to-adjust, well-balanced, lightweight, and offers a virtually unimpeded range of motion. Bringing greater safety and comfort to demanding applications, the EXO-O1 prioritizes safety and productivity.
There has never been greater focus to improve health, safety, and efficiency on the jobsite. Let Hilti’s Exoskeleton EXO-O1 help you redefine the way you safely and effectively tackle overhead work today.
- Installing overhead air ducts and ventilation equipment
- Installing overhead sprinklers
- Installing overhead piping
- Installing overhead cables and conduits
- Hanging drywall board
- All-day comfort — weighing under 4.4 lbs, this ultralight exoskeleton can help delay arm/shoulder muscle fatigue during long periods of overhead work
- Freedom of movement — provides dynamic support without restricting the range of motion of arms and torso
- Versatile — engineered to provide support for virtually any overhead installation work on construction jobsites
- No batteries needed — no power source to charge and no motors to maintain help ensure your overhead exoskeletons are ready whenever you need them
Have a question for HILTI? Contact HILTI here.
From tools, to technologies and software for the construction industry - HILTI products fit seamlessly together so you can use them throughout your design, installation and building management.