Join Trimble’s Ian Warner on Monday, September 12th at the 2022 SMACNA Annual Convention for a presentation on how new technologies, such as augmented reality, are helping to make the current and future workforce more efficient. Stay after the presentation to witness live demonstrations of the XR10 following this informative session.
Additionally, you can visit Trimble in booth #121 at the SMACNA Product Show on Tuesday, September 13th to see estimating, detailing, project management, fabrication, and field workflows in action and learn how Trimble can help you:
- Create an accurate, on-time sheet metal estimate with AutoBid Estimating Essentials
- Speed up your detailing workflows with the latest duct-specific workflow enhancements in Trimble SysQue, part of the VDC Pro+ solution
- Bridge the gap between your detailing department and the fabrication floor with Connect2Fab
- Achieve unparalleled shop visibility and tracking with Trimble Fabshop
- Simplify project management with Project MEP, a complete construction management solution for MEP contractors
- View your digital models at a 1:1 scale onsite via your mobile device with Connect AR
- And more!
View Trimble’s products and services here.
Contact a Trimble Representative here.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds.