Article content provided by Retrotec.
Nearly a decade ago, Retrotec’s DM32 became the industry's first manometer with smart capabilities, wireless connectivity, and a touch screen interface. Its accuracy, durability, and ease-of-use made it the industry's favorite gauge.
While still keeping your favorite DM32 features such as an ergonomic design and color-coded ports, Retrotec has now re-engineered it with all new technology, features, and abilities. New features include:
- Beautiful 5.5" 1080P HD OLED display with Gorilla Glass capacitive multi-touch.
- A thinner, more ergonomic shell design.
- Embedded & online manuals, videos, & resources.
- Real-time graphic display of pressure readings over time. Taking pressure points is one thing, being able to see what’s happening tells you a more accurate story.
- Built-in testing and training apps. Run rCloud auto testing software natively.
- Multiple datalogging options.
- Long range (10m) Bluetooth® connectivity.
- Fast 3A charging & data transfer on USB-C
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) improves pressure reading stability.
- Operate and read competing fans.
- Photorealistic images of all devices and ranges.
Visit www.retrotec.com or call 1 (855) 738-7683 to learn more.
View Retrotec’s products and services here.
Contact a Retrotec representative at 1-(855) 738-7683 or email@example.com.
Pressure gauges, residential and commercial duct testers, residential and multifamily blower testing equipment, enclosure testing, software, training, webinars.