As SMACNA’s first Premier Partner, Mestek Machinery continues as the industry-leading designer and manufacturer of the most complete, productive, and innovative metal forming solutions for the fabrication of HVAC sheet metal ductwork and fittings.
With several well-known brands and an expanded network of dealers around the North America, Mestek Machinery’s extensive system supports HVAC and sheet metal forming and fabricating equipment needs. From square to round, oval, and spiral duct fabrication machinery to insulation and metal cutting solutions, and coil processing to roll forming, Mestek Machinery has the technology needed to get the job done right.
- The most advanced complete coil line in the HVAC industry today — leveraging footprint, speed, production rates, and tolerances that no other HVAC coil line can match.
- Produces duct with a full-width longitudinal seam which significantly reduces the chances of leakage in the transverse joint (up to 15%) thereby reducing the amount of post-production sealing that’s needed.
- The only compact units in the industry that are fully automatic.
- Produce pipe from 3” to 100” in diameter from 14 to 28 gauge steel at speeds of up to 344 feet per minute.
- User-friendly Spiral Smart Technology™ control system takes the guesswork out of machine setup for proper operation.
- Flying slitting device for silent and precise cutting of tubes.
- Specifically designed for sheet metal fabrication.
- Cut speed up to 1,200 inches per minute (28 m/min) with cut quality like a high definition plasma cutter on mild steel and stainless.
- Open architecture enables coil feeding and greater cut part access as full table enclosure is eliminated.
While at the AHR Expo, visit Mestek Machinery in booth B3075. See you in Atlanta!
Please view the entire line of Mestek Machinery products here.
Have a question for Mestek Machinery? Contact Mestek Machinery here.
Mestek Machinery is an industry-leading provider of the most complete, innovative metal forming solutions, specializing in machinery manufacturing for HVAC ductwork.