Hello SMACNA Members,
I hope this message finds you well and that you’re having a fantastic summer.
I’m Jacinda Matherne, Industry Alliances manager at OpenSpace, the leader in next-generation 360° photo documentation software.
I’m writing to let you know that SMACNA members may be eligible for a free 360° camera by requesting and watching a demo through SMACNA’s link to the OpenSpace website.
OpenSpace jobsite captures help our customers with:
- Risk management
- Avoiding delay fees
- Avoiding back charges
- Proving change orders
- Documenting work complete
- Proving/disproving damages, disputes, claims
- Tracking leave outs and go backs
- Time impact analysis
- Remote collaboration
- Checking that an area is ready for work, or being able to prove that it wasn't
- Project closeout and commissioning
Also, on the pre-bid side customers use an OpenSpace capture from the bid walk to show the “where” and “why” for costs in their bids. This helps them win business even if their bid is not the lowest.
With OpenSpace, our customers increase productivity, profitability, and win more business. Here’s how you can get started with a free 360° camera through your SMACNA membership.
To qualify, you need to:
- Be a SMACNA member and a first-time OpenSpace customer.
- Be a good fit for OpenSpace as determined by one of our sales representatives.
- Request and watch a demo of OpenSpace after clicking SMACNA’s link to our website.
How it works:
- Click SMACNA’s link to visit our website, then fill out a demo request form.
- An OpenSpace sales representative will contact you to determine if you’re a good fit.
- If qualified, we’ll send you a free 360° camera.
Click SMACNA’s link, then schedule your demo!
Have a question for OpenSpace? Contact an OpenSpace representative here.
Visit the OpenSpace website.
OpenSpace uses cutting-edge AI and computer vision driven 360-degree photo reality technology to allow people out in the real world to efficiently capture their work, analyze it, and get things done.