Pinnacle Infotech is a worldwide pioneer of BIM, having over 30 years of experience in 42+ countries, delivering innovative BIM engineering services to the AEC industry around the globe. It has completed 7500+ milestone projects, including the 80,000-seat 2022 FIFA World Cup soccer stadium in Doha, Qatar.
Amazing Facts about Lusail Stadium
- The world’s tenth-largest stadium by capacity with 80,000 seats
- Flagship stadium hosting the opening match and final of the 2022 FIFA World Cup
- Covering an area of 2 million+ sq. ft.
- Project worth $767M
Software Used – Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks
- Turning down the heat for 80,000 spectators
- Modeling the world’s largest saddle-shaped internal roof membrane structure
- Site Logistics for 1 million+ sq. ft.
- Material procurement from 30+ countries
- Extraction of 1400+ BIM Models, 35,000+ Shop Drawings, 20,000+ As-Built Drawings, 8,000+ Official Submissions, and 3,000+ Data Sheet (Schedules)
- Paperless Inspection with BIM 360 Field
- Improved sustainability through BIM
- BIM-centric quality control to optimize progress monitoring
- Extensive construction planning
- Smart facility management with in-house automation and interoperability tools
What The Client Says
“We highly appreciate the good efforts made by Pinnacle for BIM system implementation. Pinnacle’s team deserves high praises for delivering this project successfully.”
Huang Taorui | Deputy Project Manager | China Railway Construction
Learn more about what Pinnacle Infotech can do for your business.
See the full line of Pinnacle Infotech services here.
Contact a Pinnacle Infotech representative here.
Pinnacle Infotech provides innovative Building Information Modelling (BIM) solutions and services to architects, engineers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants across the world.