Workers in every industry are exposed to jobsite hazards, but SMACNA members are exposed to unique risks that can lead to serious injuries and even fatalities when safety best practices are ignored.
Since 1999, ClickSafety has been a leader in online safety and compliance training. As the first authorized OSHA 10 and 30 Outreach Training online provider, ClickSafety has a history of helping organizations, like SMACNA, build a strong safety culture to protect workers.
“The numbers of sheet metal and HVAC workers choosing ClickSafety training solutions has increased dramatically so we’re proud of our new Associate Membership with SMACNA to help all members stay safe while earning a living in some of the toughest work conditions,” said Katie Adams, Key Account Manager.
SMACNA Members’ Go-To Source for OSHA Training
OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) is the agency that was created to ensure safe working conditions for workers by setting and enforcing a series of rigorous standards. OSHA’s first authorized online courses were ClickSafety’s OSHA 10- and 30- hour courses. This decision transformed the way workers complete OSHA-required training.
- The OSHA 10-hour course is designed for entry-level workers and includes a general overview of common safety and health hazards.
- The OSHA 30-hour course is designed for supervisors or workers with some safety responsibility and covers a much wider range of topics.
- Upon course completion, an official Department of Labor OSHA card is sent.
- ClickSafety OSHA courses are specific to Construction, Road-Construction, (the only of its kind) or General Industry. A California-specific OSHA course is tailored to the state’s OSHA regulations.
- English and Spanish versions are available for members.
- Voice Authentication is a new regulation in some areas, so that is available as well.
All ClickSafety’s safety training is self-paced to suit any schedule with courses accessible anytime, anywhere for maximum convenience.
How to get Online Safety Training from ClickSafety?
- Individual Member (or company) Purchases at 20% Discount.
For members whose chapter does not have a current agreement with ClickSafety, you can get the safety training you need to be in compliance on the jobsite. Visit ClickSafety to find the course, then use discount code SMACNA20 to receive 20% off your course.
- Members of Bay Area SMACNA Chapter
All members of the Bay Area SMACNA can take expert-created safety training at no charge by contacting their chapter. The Bay Area chapter has an agreement with ClickSafety to provide quality safety training that adopts the latest safety regulations and compliance standards. This agreement helps the Bay Area SMACNA chapter increase its safety and compliance culture.
- Members of the SMACNA Greater Chicago & Hawaii Chapters
Members of the SMACNA Greater Chicago and Hawaii Chapters can request and purchase safety training at a group discount rate simply by contacting their chapter. This allows members of both chapters to track safety and compliance training for their members and store valuable certifications.
To learn more about opportunities for your company or chapter, or to set up training, please contact Katie Adams at (913) 239-2692 or Katie.Adams@ClickSafety.com.
Help reduce incidents, avoid the high costs of non-compliance, and transform the safety culture of chapter with ClickSafety
Visit the ClickSafety website to learn more
Contact ClickSafety here
ClickSafety conveniently trains workers anytime, anyplace with a vast library of interactive, mobile friendly online courses covering the latest federal mandates and state regulatory requirements such as California and New York. This has made ClickSafety a leader in online safety and compliance training for more than twenty years.