Create a custom library suited to your needs.
Annual subscriptions to SMACNA’s 37 title technical library are now available via the cloud. Users can access content from anywhere – at home, in the office, or in the field.
Sign up for individual titles, bundle your most frequently referenced standards, or access the entire digital library. This web-based service allows you to search through your entire library at once, rather than through each document individually.
And there are no downloads, no installations, and no PDFs. You use your web browser to access, view, copy/paste, and print titles and standards that are part of your subscription.
How it Works
SMACNA member companies receive free access for one simultaneous user to all 37 SMACNA Standards and CAD drawings. That means, at any given time, any employee of a SMACNA member company can access each of the 37 SMACNA Standards, one user at a time.
Try it out! Go to www.smacna.org/subscriptions. You will be prompted to log in to SMACNA’s website and then redirected to SMACNA Subscriptions.
Take advantage of our free 3-day trial offer and access all the benefits of SMACNA’s Subscription service, including:
- Access on any device anywhere, anytime
- Advanced search tools allow you to search all your content in under a second
- 5- 10-page printing privileges
- Ability to copy and paste into your reports
- Links within text quickly take you to referenced sections, figures and tables
- User-friendly format
- E-notes to record project details
In addition, corporate subscribers can:
- Share subscription access with employees in any location.
- Add more content or users to the account instantly
- Assign a different number of concurrent users to each title
Ready to try it out? Visit www.smacna.org/subscriptions. If you do not have SMACNA profile, you will be prompted to create one.
- If you are having issues logging in to the SMACNA website, contact SMACNA's membership department at (703) 803-2980 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about the subscription service should be directed to (800) 798-9296 ext. 208 or email