This guide is an industry reference for HVAC and MEP contractors who are doing spatial coordination in a BIM environment. It addresses how contractors can incorporate leading-edge technologies and workflows into the spatial coordination aspect of their projects. It provides contractors with an outstanding educational resource for their employees who have to make these decisions. This guide explains:
- How to review, use, and contribute to the many documents that establish the scope of that work.
- How to set up a BIM coordination program in your company.
- How to manage the BIM execution plan.
- BIM technologies for an IT infrastructure.
- Proven best practices for profitably implementing spatial coordination through BIM.
- Evaluating spatial coordination contract language.