Please be advised that the hard copy version of this standard is currently on backorder and won’t ship until March 23, 2021. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The updated 88-page manual provides the performance characteristics for fibrous glass board as determined by the North American Insulation Manufacturers’ Association (NAIMA) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL) as well as specifications for closures and illustrations of how to construct the full range of fittings.
Also covered are:
- details for connections to equipment and air terminals,
- hanger schedules,
- reinforcement requirements,
- fabrication of rectangular duct and fittings,
- closures of seams and joints,
- channel and tie rod reinforcements,
- plus hangers and supports. For 2” w.g. or less.
Metric units have been provided in a more convenient format, as well as an updated inspection checklist.