SMACNA represents a broad spectrum of contractors who use sheet metal and other materials to fabricate and build architectural, ductwork, and HVAC systems in industrial, commercial, architectural, and residential markets.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Architectural projects, including stadiums, metallic building skins, roofs, and structures
- Industrial plant HVAC and ventilation systems
- Residential HVAC
- Commercial HVAC systems for office buildings, commercial, and retail sites
- Healthcare HVAC systems
- Custom fabrication
- Building enclosures
- Testing and balancing HVAC systems
- Servicing and retrofitting new systems in older spaces
- Energy management and Maintenance
Our members specialize in the tough, complex jobs in each market sector. Primary contractors, architects, and property owners frequently define the quality of our members’ work by referencing their timely delivery, ability to get a project right the first time, strong communication, and highly-skilled workmanship.