The Primary Goal of the COF Scholarship fund is to provide scholarships to:
- SMACNA member contractors,
- employees of SMACNA member contractors,
- SMACNA chapter executives,
- National SMACNA employees,
- SMACNA Associate Members, and
- members of the families of all of these groups who are participating in undergraduate studies in accredited institutions of higher education.
The Secondary Goal is to create a sense of community and support among the elements of the SMACNA extended family by working toward a common goal -- furthering the education of individual members of the family.
To support an environment for continuous learning and inquiry;
- To provide opportunity for the advancement and dissemination of knowledge;
- To create an environment which promotes respect, creativity and recognition of academically talented students;
- To establish and maintain a program to advance our mission; and
- To maximize and efficiently utilize available resources to achieve our mission.
- To provide financial assistance for the discovery, interpretation, and dissemination of new knowledge that promotes leadership, development and personal growth;
- To engender respect, compassion and caring in assisting with the academic growth and development of the members of the SMACNA extended family;
- To carry out our mission and objectives with integrity and the highest moral standards; and
- To use the resources of the COF Scholarship Foundation wisely.
Additional Information and Scholarship Application
For additional information on the scholarship, eligibility and to apply, please download the documents below.