Focusing on the human defense side of cyber security is critical in our evolving digital world. It is important to increase your employees' understanding of cyber threats targeting them both at work and at home. When reviewing your cyber risk management plan, you and your team should consider:
- Understanding and following cyber security best practices
- Identifying and assessing cyber risk exposures
- Creating and communicating cyber security policies
- Training employees on cyber security, and leveraging a simulated phishing tool such as KnowBe4
- Regularly re-evaluating your cyber security program
Cyber security education and risk management starts at the top with you. Reach out to your local Federated® marketing representative for more information on how to arm your employees with information to help prevent harmful cyber trends from impacting your business.