About the Program
Get the Tools You Need To Succeed
Supervisors are an essential part of any construction team, and it is imperative to make sure they are familiar with all the skills, systems and techniques necessary to function at the highest level possible.
Developed for both new supervisors and those with several years’ experience, SMACNA’s Supervisor Training Academy is led by industry experts and provides attendees with the information necessary to succeed in a leadership role. Attendees will learn:
• The attributes of a successful sheet metal supervisor
• The eight core values of a successful supervisor
• How to implement a time management system
• How to improve internal company communication
• The importance of documentation and follow-up
• How to develop a mentoring and coaching plan
• How to properly delegate and hold workers accountable
• How to manage conflict
• Tactics for job planning and project management
• How to motivate workers
This program is planned for Spring 2022. Dates and registration information will be posted as it becomes available.