Make a plan to attend the Collective Bargaining Orientation, being held from February 12-13, 2024, in Tempe, Arizona.
By attending the CBO, you will ensure that you have the utmost confidence and knowledge to effectively enter your next contract negotiation by learning these expert lessons:
- Collective bargaining concepts, techniques, and strategies
- Effective preparation skills for bargaining sessions
- Familiarity with the costs, benchmarking, and analytics of CBA negotiations
- How to avoid and prepare for impasses and work stoppages
- Updates and changes in the Standard Form of Union Agreement
This program will enable you and your chapter members with the expert tips, advice, and insights needed to have a positive impact at the bargaining table.
The Registration Fee for this event is $175. Learn more about the CBO and register here.