The Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency encourage HVAC contractors to participate in the ENERGY STAR Verified HVAC Installation ("ESVI") program. ESVI provides HVAC contractors with a unique opportunity to set themselves apart. HVAC contractors participating in an EPA-recognized ESVI program can:
- Offer customers an ESVI Certificate that gives homeowners the peace of mind that their new HVAC system has been verified to meet quality installation standards.
- Benefit from ENERGY STAR marketing resources and technical resources
- Add third-party credibility to every job.
- Increase customer comfort and satisfaction.
- Lower customer callbacks and complaints
Participating HVAC contractors will gain access to several exclusive ENERGY STAR marketing and technical resources through their own My ENERGY STAR Account ("MESA"). Resources include:
- ENERGY STAR logos
- "Ask About ESVI" logo
- Co-brandable sales and marketing collateral
- ENERGY STAR technical training and resources
How to Join
Contractors interested in the ESVI Program should begin by confirming that their business operates in the service territory of an ESVI Sponsor Partner (typically a local utility). Please click here for a list of active ESVI Sponsors. Once a contractor has enrolled in an EPA-recognized locally sponsored program, contractors must sign an Online Logo Use Agreement with EPA. EPA will review applications within three business days to confirm the contractor's enrollment in the EPA-recognized ENERGY STAR Verified HVAC Installation Program.
Questions about how to join the ESVI Program? Please get in touch with email@example.com.