On July 27th at 1 PM Eastern, there will be a webinar on labor provisions in the Inflation Reduction Act. Many of the law's clean energy tax provisions offer bonus credits to projects that pay prevailing wages and use apprentices.
The panel of expert speakers will cover what you need to know about meeting those labor standards — and highlight the importance of building a pro-worker clean energy economy.
- Liz Nadeau — Labor Attorney, Law Office of Elizabeth Nadeau
- Tiffany Finck-Haynes — Government Affairs Representative, SMART
- Ronald Eagar — Partner & Chief Operating Officer, GRASSI Advisors & Accountants
- Maggie Powers— Assistant Director, Labor Relations, SMACNA
- Moderated by Will Sherman — Client and Research Manager, CHP Alliance
Hosted by the Combined Heat and Power Alliance, the International Association of Sheet, Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers (SMART), and the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association (SMACNA).
To register for the event, click here.