Join SMACNA Past President, Angie Simon and Maria Davidson, Founder & CEO of SMACNA Silver Associate Member company Kojo on Thursday, August 17 at 2:00pm ET for the free webinar, Seven Steps to Better Procurement.
Good material procurement keeps a business operating and growing a bit. However, great procurement allows a contractor to:
- Outperform their competition
- Grow their top-line revenue at scale
- Withstand unforeseen changes in pricing and availability
- Complete more work with less overhead
- Reduce the risk of errors and job delays
In this webinar, you'll see aggregated data and insights from hundreds of contractors to identify a best-in-class procurement process. Additionally, there will be an explanation of what each of the seven steps entails, the inefficiencies it can eliminate from your business, how to implement improvements, and the benefits that can come from it.
Seven Steps to Better Procurement
Thursday, August 172:00pm ET