Article content provided by Knauf Insulation.
If you’re looking for a product with excellent sound absorption, temperature control and energy conservation in sheet metal ducts, then look no further than Atmosphere® Duct Liner. Simply put, this liner does it all. It’s faced with a tightly bonded mat to give the airstream a smooth surface, resisting damage during installation and operation.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
- UL Environment Validated to be Formaldehyde-Free and GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- UL 2824 certified mold resistant
- Does not contain polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE)
- ECOSE® Technology bio-based binder
- Made with a minimum of 50% recycled glass
- LEED BD+C:
- New Construction - LEED v4.1
- Material Ingredients - Option 1
- HPD available to earn 1 point
- Excellent sound absorption
- Velocity rated to 6,000 ft./min.
- UL/ULC Classified fire performance
To learn more about Knauf Insulation click here.
Knauf Insulation North America is part of the Knauf Group AG, a family-owned global manufacturer of building materials based in Iphofen, Germany. Knauf leverages the expertise of over 35,000 employees across 250 production facilities in 86 countries. In North America, Knauf Insulation is a leading manufacturer of thermal and acoustical fiberglass insulation for residential, commercial, industrial, OEM and metal building applications.