Article content provided by OpenSpace.
The trend toward tech-enabled communication in construction marches on.
Whether you represent an owner, GC, or trade, there are proven benefits to adopting tools such as 360° reality capture — including a direct, favorable impact on your bottom line. This capture technology provides a valuable, enduring digital record of your project that creates unprecedented transparency and important new ways of communicating and collaborating.
The eBook produced by OpenSpace, Easier Communication with 360° Reality Capture, aims to help you achieve the highest level of communication and efficiency on your construction projects. Many examples are shared of project teams from a variety of companies that are using 360° images for more efficient OAC and weekly coordination meetings, field notes, and pay applications. You’ll also find best practices you can start leveraging right away to improve communication and coordination at your company.
Construction technology has dramatically improved the way builders communicate, both internally and externally.
Read this eBook to:
- Explore the benefits of embracing tech-enabled communication.
- Learn how 360° reality capture can make your OAC and weekly coordination meetings far more efficient.
- Understand how you can use 360° images for better field notes.
- Discover how 360° reality capture can expedite billing and invoicing at your company.
- Be inspired to explore the ways that technology can improve your company’s operations.
Have a question for OpenSpace? Contact an OpenSpace representative here.
Visit the OpenSpace website.
OpenSpace uses cutting-edge AI and computer vision driven 360-degree photo reality technology to allow people out in the real world to efficiently capture their work, analyze it, and get things done.