KPA's All-In-One EHS Software

Make safety easy and efficient with KPA's EHS software platform. Our program tailors to your unique needs, with award-winning online training, asset management, ESG & Sustainability, SDS management, incident tracking, and more.

Article content provided by KPA.

KPA is your all-in-one solution for managing an effective EHS program. Get real-time access to key components of your safety program with our mobile app, designed for easy reporting and training in the field. 

Real-time incident management tools give you the data you need to track incidents as they occur. Complete and track inspections for any type of asset with QR scanning technology. Track results over time with configurable reports and dashboards.

Access KPA’s comprehensive, award-winning training library of over 1000 courses, powered by an integrated Learning Management System. Plus, get easy access to over 70 million Safety Data Sheets with the KPA SDS library. And with KPA’s ESG & Sustainability software, you can measure your ESG initiatives, data management, and CO2 tracking.

Create a measurable impact with KPA. KPA customers have seen a 70% decrease in total recordable incident rate (TRIR), 20% experience modification rating, 3x increase in productivity, and a 90% reduction in paper and manual processes.

Request your demo today.

Visit the KPA website.

Contact a KPA representative.

KPA provides Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) softwareEHS consulting services, and award-winning training content for hazardous industries. KPA is dedicated to helping organizations minimize risk so they can focus on what’s important—their core business.